Depending on your method of purchase will determine the available delivery methods.
Custom Produce Boxes & More!
If you opt for our weekly or bi-weekly Organic Produce Boxes service, including the choice to add dairy, meat, groceries, supplements and more please review the delivery options below:
We offer Home Delivery to Stony Plain, Spruce Grove and up to 10 km's out of town every Thursday and Mayerthorpe, Whitecourt and along Hwy 43 to Whitecourt every second Thursday. Outside of these areas, if you would like to set up a customized Home Delivery account you can pick up your order on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from the store in Stony Plain. We would also like to continue expanding this service so please contact us if you are outside the current delivery areas but would like to be see delivery to where you live.
After selecting your order the week before, your delivery will be made during our scheduled times for each area.
Traditional Web Orders:
Upon receiving an order we strive to fulfill this order within 1 business day (with the exception of our same day delivery service on orders received before 2pm) and then you will be contacted with more delivery details.
We are pleased to offer four options for delivery to serve our customers.
Delivery rates are as follows:
|Home Delivery in town limits of Stony Plain & Spruce Grove||
$5 per delivery
|Home Delivery in Mayerthorpe & Whitecourt (including up to 10km radius from city limits)||
|Shipping throughout Alberta||
$15 flat rate
|Pick up in store||
1. Same Day Delivery (Stony Plain & Spruce Grove only): Place your order with the store (online, fax or over the phone) by 2pm (Monday - Friday, exceptions apply) and we will have your order packaged and delivered the same day with Lokel, a local delivery service: $5 delivery charge.
2. Pick up in store: Order your products online and when your order is ready you can come and pick it up from our store in Stony Plain.
- If you elect to pay upon pick up we will hold your order for three (3) business days. If you aren't able to collect within this time please let us know and we can make some exceptions on a case by case basis to hold your order. Otherwise, if you still wish to collect your items you will need to resubmit an order online or purchase them in store.
- If you pay for your order using our secure online payment methods we will hold your order for 1 week (7 days). Following this, if you haven't picked up your order we can't guarantee your products will still be held by the store because we have limited space for inventory.
3. Home Delivery: We offer Home Delivery to Stony Plain, Spruce Grove and up to 10 km's out of town every Thursday and Mayerthorpe, Whitecourt and along Hwy 43 to Whitecourt every second Thursday. If you would like to take advantage of our home delivery service please make sure to include your name, delivery address and a phone number we can easily reach you on when you place your order. Unless using the Same Day Delivery Service orders must generally be received the evening before expected delivery in order for us to process your purchase.
4. Shipping: Currently our automated shipping is limited to Alberta,we use Canada Post (if you are outside Alberta and would like to place an order please contact us and we can discuss the cost of shipping). Provided with this shipping is insurance on $100 value, a guaranteed 2 business day delivery (beginning the day after Canada Post receives your package) and tracking. We use a $15 flat rate cost for shipping on orders under $100, depending on your location within the province the actual cost of shipping and packing materials may not reflect what you were charged.
* Please be aware not every item on our website can be shipped. This is limited to a small percentage of our products but are available for those who pick up in store or receive delivery.
* Please note that it is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of any charges or customs policies imposed for orders outside of Canada and Homegrown Foods Ltd will not be held liable. Any additional tariffs, custom clearance fees, and charges are the responsibility of the customer. Homegrown Foods Ltd absolves itself from delays in customs. Please note that all International orders are final.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding ordering, payment or delivery please let us know
Phone: (780) 963 5305