Ordering & Delivery
Our on-line ordering system is a secure service we are delighted to share with our customers! It should also be easy to navigate, informative and without any hitches. If you experience any issues during your experience please let us know.
Depending on your method of purchase will determine the available delivery methods.
Customized Grocery Boxes & More!
This service offers customers customized boxes to be delivered at your convenience. Additionally you can add dairy and meat to every order or choose these products plus supplements, groceries, personal care and more when needed.
We offer delivery to Stony Plain, Spruce Grove and up to 10 km's out of town limits every Currently we also deliver to Mayerthorpe, Whitecourt and along Hwy 43 to Whitecourt every second Thursday. Outside of these areas, if you would like to set up a customized Home Delivery account you can pick up your order, or have it delivered, on any day of the week, with the exception of Sunday.
After selecting your order the week before, your delivery will be made during our scheduled times for each area.
For more details about our customized boxes please see: How It Works
Traditional Web Orders:
When ordering you will notice your chosen products are added automatically to the cart (at the top right of the webpage). Once you have finished selecting items you would like to purchase please proceed to the cart and then checkout, including any special comments you would like to add for us (including contact details for home delivery). Once you have completed payment you will receive a confirmation email detailing your purchase.
Upon receiving an order we strive to fulfill this order within 1 business day and then you will be contacted with more delivery details and other applicable information, depending on your chosen delivery method.
We are pleased to offer three options for delivery to serve our customers:
1. Pick up in store: Order your products online and when your order is ready you can come and pick it up!
- If you elect to pay upon pick up we will hold your order for three (3) business days. If you aren't able to collect within this time please let us know and we can make some exceptions on a case by case basis to hold your order. Otherwise, if you still wish to collect your items you will need to resubmit an order online or purchase them in store.
- If you pay for your order using our secure online payment methods we will hold your order for 1 week (7 days). Following this, if you haven't picked up your order we can't guarantee your products will still be held by the store because we have limited space for inventory.
2. Same Day Delivery (Stony Plain & Spruce Grove only): Place your order with the store (online, fax or over the phone) by 2pm (Monday - Friday, exceptions apply) and we will have your order packaged and delivered the same day with Lokel, a local delivery service of $5 delivery charge.
3. Home Delivery: We offer delivery to Stony Plain, Spruce Grove and up to 10km's out of town limits every Thursday and Mayerthorpe, Whitecourt and along Hwy 43 to Whitecourt every second Thursday. If you would like to take advantage of our home delivery service please make sure to include your name, delivery address and a phone number we can easily reach you with when you place your order. Generally orders must be received the evening before your expected delivery day so we can process your purchase.
4. Shipping: Currently our automated shipping is limited to Alberta and we use Canada Post (if you are outside Alberta and would like to place an order please contact us and we can discuss the cost of shipping). Provided with this shipping is insurance on $100 value, a guaranteed 2 business day delivery (beginning the day after Canada Post receives your package) and tracking. We use a $17 flat rate cost for shipping, depending on your location within the province the actual cost of shipping and packing materials may not reflect what you were charged.
* Please note a small percentage of our products are only available for delivery or pick up options and cannot be shipped.
* Please note that it is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of any charges or customs policies imposed for orders outside of Canada and Homegrown Foods Ltd will not be held liable. Any additional tariffs, custom clearance fees, and charges are the responsibility of the customer. Homegrown Foods Ltd absolves itself from delays in customs. Please note that all International orders are final.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding ordering, payment or delivery please let us know
Phone: (780) 963 5305