Organic Flaxseed Oil, 1000mg, 90 softgels
OmegaFactors Certified Organic Flaxseed Oil is derived from certified organic flax, grown in Alberta, Canada where the cool, northern latitudes produce superior flaxseed oil, high in the omega-3 fatty acids.
- Certified organic flaxseed
- Locally grown in Alberta, Canada
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Protects against cardiovascular disease
- Cold pressed
- High in Lignans
Each Softgel Contains:
Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) 1000 mg
Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA) 530 mg
Oleic Acid (OA) 137 mg
Linoleic Acid (LA) 120 mg
Organic Ground Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) 27.5 mg
Lignans are natural phytochemicals found in high concentrations in flaxseeds.
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), natural vitamin E.
A source of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.