Organic Oil of Oregano, 60ml
Oil of Oregano is a potent herbal antimicrobial that effectively tackles bacterial, yeast, fungal &
It offers powerful antioxidant protection and immune system support, and helps relieve various respiratory conditions. Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from wild-crafted Origanum vulgare using gentle steam distillation to ensure purity.
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies
- In liquid format, can be used topically to relieve muscle pain, insect bites, and minor skin conditions
Each 4 drops (0.16 mL) contains:
- Organic Oil of Oregano* (Origanum vulgare) (aerial) 30 mg
- (minimum 80% carvacrol) 24 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 1 mg AT (1.49 IU)
Organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.
*Derived from wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano. The oil is extracted from the hand-picked leaves using steam-distillation, ensuring that the oil is chemical-free.