Panax Ginseng, 100mg, 60 softgels
Sorry, this item is currently sold out
Panax ginseng, also known as Chinese or red ginseng, is an adaptogen that helps combat the mental and physical effects of stress.
It also acts as a tonic, increasing overall energy and stamina. Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer is made to a strict standard that guarantees a minimum 10% ginsenosides
- Helps support cognitive function and/or reduce mental fatigue (in cases of mental stress)
- Enhances physical performance (in cases of physical stress)
- Helps promote healthy blood sugar control
- May have positive effects on the immune system
- Useful for hormonal balance and adrenal support
Each Softgel Contains:
Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer Extract (root) 100 mg
(Standardized to 10% Ginsenosides)
Panax ginseng extract is the highest quality ginseng available. It has been standardized at the preferred concentration of naturally balanced active constituents. This ginseng is a concentration of 4–6 year old main roots.
Organic flaxseed oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, lecithin.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 softgel 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner