Pycnogenol 25mg, 60 Caps
Natural Factors Pycnogenol®, a natural plant extract derived from French maritime pine bark (Pinus pinaster), strengthens cell membranes.
As we age, inflammation and free radicals cause damage, threatening the health of delicate tissues. Pysnogenol's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects benefit many conditions, including chronic venous insufficiency, high blood pressure, heart disease, allergies, skin damage, and increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut).
Pycnogenol helps restore the integrity of tissues, improving skin elasticity and smoothness while supporting the health of blood vessels, lung tissue, and intestinal membranes. It is one of the most potent scavengers of free radicals; helps generate collagen and hyaluronic acid to repair membranes; and helps dilate blood vessels.
The antioxidant power of Pycnogenol is 20 times greater than vitamin C, and 50 times greater than vitamin E.
Main selling features
- Natural anti-inflammatory that helps produce collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Increases endothelial nitric oxide production, which helps dilate blood vessels
- Improves peripheral circulation and reduces venous insufficiency
- Reduces the visible signs of aging
- Standardized to contain 25 mg of Pycnogenol in every capsule