Vitamin D3 1000IU, 15ml (500 drops per bottle)
Natural Factors Vitamin D3 1000 IU drops contains 95% organic ingredients and is the preferred cholecalciferol form of vitamin D. A factor in the maintenance of good health, vitamin D helps in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, and supports immunity and mood.
- Aids in the absorption of calcium
- Strengthens bones and may prevent fractures
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- May decrease the risk of multiple sclerosis
- Liquid vitamin D3 delivers 1000 IU in every drop
- Convenient delivery in a base of organic olive oil
- Packaged in brown glass bottles to counteract oxidation
Medicinal Ingredients: Each serving/drop (0.03 mL) contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic flaxseed oil, vitamin E.
A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Recommended adult dose: 1 drop daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.