Vitamin D3, 1000IU, 360 Softgels
Vitamin D is made naturally in the skin from exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Vitamin D is a nutrient that helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth and helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. It also helps your muscles, nerves and immune system work properly.
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
- Plays a role in reducing the risk of some cancers
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU)
Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth. A factor in the maintenance of good health.