Preferred Nutrition Medi-C Plus Vitamin C & L-Lysine (Berry) - 300g
What to expect form this product:
- Produces healthy collagen
- Dissolves cholesterol deposits
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Increases blood flow to coronary arteries
- Prevents formation of free radicals
Humans do not make vitamin C like animals do, we need to supplement this essential vitamin to make our daily needs.
Vitamin C and Lysine work together to build collagen, which strengthens and holds together the coronary cells. Inadequate amounts of the vitamin C mean poor collagen. Coronary cells then fall apart just as bricks do without a good mortar. Coronary arteries, closest to the heart, receive the greatest pressure and without enough vitamin C the collagen weakens. This sets the stage for a heart attack. The work of Dr. Sydney Bush shows that vitamin C + lysine can help reverse the process.